Sunday, May 6, 2018

How to find the Bose SoundLink Mini Battery Replacement(BOSE SOUNDLINK Mini I)

How to find the Bose SoundLink Mini Battery Replacement: The battery is located on the bottom of the speaker underneath a rubber protective cover. Use this guide to replace a faulty battery in your SoundLink Mini.

Step 1 Battery

Peel back the rubber battery cover and remove the four circled 6.0 mm screws using a T8 Torx Screwdriver.




Step 2

While holding the cover back, pull straight up on the battery to remove it.


A:Where can one purchase this battery, shipped to a US address?
Q: BOSE SOUNDLINK Mini I061384 061385 061386 063287 063404

Some people's suggestions:
1.Go to the Bose updater webpage. install the software and plug in the speaker to your computer. it will update your speaker and hopefully fix some battery bugs. Worked for me for a little bit but now I'm back to flashing red light and looking for a replacement battery.
2.Before you purchase a battery call Bose and speak to a technician . I thought I needed a battery but the tech instructed me what to do and now my battery is charging again.
3.You can actually open that battery pack up when you are careful. The glue is not very strong.
4.I tried many things, but was unable to charge my battery. Then, while attempting to download the new software, I followed the instruction to have the unit attached to the base charger AND then attache the unit to the computer using a USB and a second connector to the side charging slot. Now the battery is charging!
5.If u have problem on charging the battery, reset the system by pressing the center button fir 10secs and then release it. Then continue to re-charge it using the cable and charger provided with the system. Tony Lopez
6.I followed this guide and simply took the battery out and put it back in, my speaker is working perfectly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to choose AC adapter replacement ASUS ADP-65JH BB ADP-65DB PA-1650-66 for charger?Asus S56C X301A X401A U47A

If you accidentally broke the  ASUS ADP-65JH BB AC Adapter . How do you safely buy the right ASUS replacement adapter ? There are some poin...