Sunday, October 27, 2019

GIGABYTE GNS-I60 3ICP6/55/85-2 961TA010FA notebook battery can not be used!what the reasons? Gigabyte P35 P37 P57

Recently, some laptops encountered such a thing: GIGABYTE GNS-I60 laptop battery can not be used, plug in the AC power, shows 0% available power has been connected not charging, has been unable to charge. GIGABYTE GNS-I60 Laptop For this, 0% of the available power is on Uncharged What to do? This is a helpless problem some may face.
GIGABYTE GNS-I60 battery

what the reasons?

1, First check whether the GIGABYTE GNS-I60 laptop laptop battery settings disabled battery charging, and some other GIGABYTE GNS-I60 laptop battery management software also disable the charging function, we can check;
2,It may be because the GIGABYTE GNS-I60 battery put too long useless lead to poor contact, it is recommended to open the laptop clear gray, the power cord and the GIGABYTE GNS-I60 battery unplug, and then plug may also be able to solve.
3,If found no problem after the check, then most of the laptop win7/8/9/10 system battery internal control circuit or GIGABYTE GNS-I60 battery problems, you need to take over maintenance.
4, When some GIGABYTE GNS-I60 laptop batteries used for a long time, resulting in over discharge, 0% of the available power has been connected is not charging, take maintenance later, even if repaired will not long life, it is best to buy a new GIGABYTE GNS-I60 laptop battery.
5, The GIGABYTE GNS-I60 battery for a long time to place, do not use it, leading to GIGABYTE GNS-I60 battery over-discharge and cause damage to the battery, it is recommended to update the GIGABYTE GNS-I60 battery management driver to the latest version, replace the battery mode options and then recharge to try;
6, Change the power mode, still can not charge, can only be to GIGABYTE after-sales service station for repair.
PS: we need to pay attention to the purchase of new GIGABYTE laptop batteries, according to their own GIGABYTE GNS-I60 laptop brand model selection of compatible batteries, the best choice of original GIGABYTE GNS-I60 battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to choose AC adapter replacement ASUS ADP-65JH BB ADP-65DB PA-1650-66 for charger?Asus S56C X301A X401A U47A

If you accidentally broke the  ASUS ADP-65JH BB AC Adapter . How do you safely buy the right ASUS replacement adapter ? There are some poin...